10 bodies of Russian soldiers already were brought to Sevastopol from Syria - Dzhemilev
Mustafa Dzhemilev commented on meeting of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan with Vladimir Putin
Russian Federation directly sends its troops from Crimea to Syria, dead soldiers were already brought to the peninsula, said the leader of the Crimean Tatars Mustafa Dzhemilev, commenting on the visit of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan in Moscow.
"The Russian side directly sends its troops. For about a dozen dead bodies were brought to Sevastopol, they were sent to Syria to war. 10 coffins arrived in Sevastopol, and that is only in Sevastopol," Dzhemilev said.
According to Dzhemilev, Turkish President arrived at the opening of a mosque in Moscow and met with Putin.
"Erdogan tells us that he continually raises questions about the Crimean Tatars. He clearly stated that Republic of Turkey would never, under any circumstances, recognize the annexation of the Crimea. But now severe problem for the Republic of Turkey is the problem of refugees from Syria, where now they are more than two million. And the biggest contradictions with Russia are in regard with this issue,” said Dzhemilev.
Watch our video:
Gerashchenko on Ukrainian missile firings: This is signal to Russia 3 December, 10:33
Lavrov commented on US decision to limit military contacts with Russia 3 December, 15:12
Hackers stole $ 31 million from Central Bank of Russia, - CNN 3 December, 12:16
Germany does not recognize Crimea as Russia, - Steinmeier 4 December, 22:03
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:23Donbas: Shelling in Mariupol direction
- SOCIETY22:44Fidel Castro’s ashes were buried in Cuba
- UKRAINE TOP 22:03Germany does not recognize Crimea as Russia, - Steinmeier
- UKRAINE TOP 21:25House of People’s Deputy was attacked with rocket launcher in Kharkiv region
- UKRAINE TOP 20:32Ukrainian Minister of Internal Affairs is in Canada while Kniazhychi shootout is being investigated
- SOCIETY20:01Mayor and two journalists killed in gunfire in Finland
- SOCIETY19:23Gunfires in Finland: Three people killed near Russian border
- UKRAINE TOP 18:49Lutsenko personally controls investigation of five officers’ death
- SOCIETY18:13Kniazhychi residents talk about robberies by men in police uniform, - media
- SOCIETY17:27Main Christmas tree of the country arrived in Kyiv
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine