10 bodies of Russian soldiers already were brought to Sevastopol from Syria - Dzhemilev
Mustafa Dzhemilev commented on meeting of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan with Vladimir Putin
Russian Federation directly sends its troops from Crimea to Syria, dead soldiers were already brought to the peninsula, said the leader of the Crimean Tatars Mustafa Dzhemilev, commenting on the visit of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan in Moscow.
"The Russian side directly sends its troops. For about a dozen dead bodies were brought to Sevastopol, they were sent to Syria to war. 10 coffins arrived in Sevastopol, and that is only in Sevastopol," Dzhemilev said.
According to Dzhemilev, Turkish President arrived at the opening of a mosque in Moscow and met with Putin.
"Erdogan tells us that he continually raises questions about the Crimean Tatars. He clearly stated that Republic of Turkey would never, under any circumstances, recognize the annexation of the Crimea. But now severe problem for the Republic of Turkey is the problem of refugees from Syria, where now they are more than two million. And the biggest contradictions with Russia are in regard with this issue,” said Dzhemilev.
Watch our video:
U.S. doesn’t recognize Russia’s ban of Mejlis of Crimean Tatars 1 October, 11:00
Ukraine demands that Russia stops prosecutions of Crimean Tatars 12 October, 14:28
Smedlyayev: Russian federal security service arrests more Crimean Tatars 12 October, 16:03
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas