8 Ukrainians perished in a plane crash in Rostov-on-Don
"Among them there are seven adults and one child", - MFA of Ukraine
As a result of Boeing 737-800 crash, flying from Dubai to Rostov-on-Don, which crashed during landing in Rostov, perished 8 citizens of Ukraine. These revised data released by the press-service of the Ukrainian Foreign Ministry.
Among the victims there was a child, said the representative of the Department of Consular Service of the MFA of Ukraine of Emergencies Eugeniy Ignatovskiy.
Earlier we reported that Relatives of MH17 crash victims filed a lawsuit against rebel leader Girkin
"According to the latest data obtained by the Consulate General of Ukraine in Rostov-on-Don, in a plane crash at the airport of Rostov-on-Don killed eight Ukrainian citizens, among them there are seven adults and one child. Now the Ministry of Foreign Affairs takes measures to inform relatives of dead Ukrainians.” – said Eugeniy Ignatovskiy.
"After the completion of the identification procedures and the identification of victims of the crash Consulate General in contact with relatives will solve organizational issues on victims repatriation to Ukraine", - he added.
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists 21 October, 16:40
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars