27.5 thousand of Russian aircrafts have flown over Ukraine within six months
Since October 25 Ukrainian airspace is closed to Russian airlines
The number of transit flights of Russian aircrafts in the airspace of Ukraine from May till November 2015 is almost 27.5 thousand, - announced Eduard Diomin, the State Aviation Service reported "UNN".
"In the period from May 1 till November 1, 2015 the number of transit flights of Russian aircraft trough the territory of Ukraine amounted to 27,483 times."
Since November 26, 2015 Ukraine banned the transit use of its airspace for all Russian airlines.
Air connection between Ukraine and the Russia stopped on October 25.
‘Ukraerorukh’ (Ukrainian State Air Traffic Services Enterprise) estimated losses from imposed on Russia sanctions in €10 mln.
EU is ready to discuss introducing new sanctions against Russia 13 October, 10:27
Ukraine banned all Russian payment systems in Ukraine 18 October, 14:35
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case