Zhebrivsky: EU diplomats will remember what Russia did in Donbas
Donetsk governor gave interview to 112 Ukraine TV channel
The head of Donetsk regional administration remembered how he inspected the formerly occupied territories of Donbas, along with foreign ministers of France, Germany and Ukraine.
‘I showed the ministers what the so-called ‘Russkiy Mir’ (‘Russian space’, - 112 International) did there. A destroyed bridge, living houses and a hospital…they will remember these images as they speak about it’, Pavlo Zhebrivsky said in his interview to 112 Ukraine TV channel.
Earlier this week, Foreign Ministers of France and Germany visited Ukraine to discuss visa free regime and settlement of Donbas conflict with their Ukrainian colleague Pavlo Klimkin. Together with Zhebrivsky, they inspected the vicinities of Sloviansk and Kramatorsk, Donetsk region, the towns once occupied by pro-Russian militants.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain