Zakharova: Russia accepts no claims regarding Savchenko’s case
The country is no party of Minsk agreements, says Spokeswoman of the Russian Foreign Ministry
Russia doesn’t accept any claim concerning the case of Ukrainian fighter pilot Nadiya Savchenko, since the Kremlin is not one of the parties that signed Minsk agreements. The Spokeswoman of the Russian Foreign Ministry said this at a briefing on March 27.
“The Minsk agreements just concern the two conflicting sides”, Zakharova said. “We should influence over the conflicting sides just like France or Germany should have impact on Kyiv. That’s it; and we do not owe anything to anyone”, the Russian spokeswoman concluded.
The issue of release of Nadiya Savchenko was discussed earlier this week at the negotiations of Minsk Trilateral Contact Group. One of provisions of the document foresees that hostages and illegally detained persons must be released. The Ukrainian side insists that fighter pilot and MP Nadiya Savchenko must be released, which is in line with Minsk agreements.
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists 21 October, 16:40
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars