Yerevan police station invaders surrendered because of lack of social support - expert
Absence of authoritative leader is the other reason
The lack of social support was the reason for the group who captured a police station in Yerevan to surrender to the authorities. This opinion was aired by "112 Ukraine" TV-channel by political analyst Harut Voskanyan.
"The plans were not fully implemented. Initially they failed in social support. The other failure was in lack of oppositional leaders who could lead people to implement their plans. Besides, lack of people's trust. Many reasons," - says political analyst Voskanyan.
According to him, Armenia has no a shaped civil society with political and civil interests to lead the people.
"If the people come out for the protests, this is mainly because of social problems," - says Voskanyan.
According to him, the invaders realized that the situation is reaching a deadlock, and so they decided that further bloodshed may be negative.
"I think the protests like this may occur, but they will not have an institutional nature", - added the analyst.
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars