Yatsenyuk to develop a plan of Ukraine's eurointegration in energy issues together with EU
He believes that the best way for Ukraine and EU is the electricity sector synchronization
Prime Minister of Ukraine Arseniy Yatsenyuk offered the vice-president of the European Commission for Energy Union Maroš Šefčovič to develop a plan for Ukraine's eurointegration in energy issues together, - reported the Cabinet of Ministers press service.
The Prime Minister believes that the best way for Ukraine and EU is the synchronization of the electricity sector. Also he recalled the idea of creating control points on the border of Ukraine and EU, which he absolutely doesn’t support.
"Together we need to develop a plan of how to make the Ukrainian power sector an integral part of Europe as soon as possible", - said Arseniy Yatsenyuk.
Steinmeier: EU might fall 24 October, 10:58
Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko 23 October, 21:13
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas