Yatsenyuk has three weeks to form new Cabinet or resign, - Lutsenko
Otherwise Ukrainian MP’s will consider the resolution of mistrust to him personally
Parliament leader of PPB faction (Petro Poroshenko bloc) Yuriy Lutsenko said that the Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk has three weeks to form a new government or resign, otherwise Ukrainian MP’s will consider the resolution of mistrust to him personally, reported NV.
"We've got three non-plenary weeks, during which the Prime Minister should decide: either he will offer the new government and a particular program that will be supported by a parliamentary majority - 226 deputies, or he will realize that he can’t do this and resign, "- said Lutsenko.
In addition, he noted that if the Prime Minister wouldn’t make any of those steps, then Ukrainian MP’s will address the resolution of mistrust not to the Government, but to him personally.
Lutsenko also said that even if putting the question of the government responsibility twice in one session is prohibited by Government legislation there is still the question of responsibility of the Prime Minister.
However, according to Lutsenko’s words, he is not a supporter of such act.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo 26 October, 17:57
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case