Yatsenyuk expressed condolences to families of killed in A321 plane crash
Earlier, President Poroshenko addressed to relatives of 224 victims, killed in the crush of Russian plane over Sinai peninsula
Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk on his Facebook page expressed condolences to the relatives of killed in the crash of Russian airliner in Egypt, and instructed the Foreign Ministry to provide assistance to Ukrainian relatives of victims.
"Human life is priceless. My sincere condolences to 224 victims of the A321 passenger plane crash", stated Yatsenyuk.
The Ukrainian PM also wrote that citizens of Ukraine were on board, "Unfortunately, the Ukrainians were among the passengers. I requested the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to provide comprehensive assistance to their relatives."
Earlier, the president of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko in his Twitter expressed his condolences to the families of killed in the crash of the Russian airliner in Egypt, that occurs yesterday, October 31.
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas