Yatsenyuk declared about USD 700,000 of incomes in 2015
The relevant information was uploaded at the Cabinet’s website
“The sum includes Arseniy Yatsenyuk’s wage during his time in office, bank deposit interest, incomes from real estate lease and other kinds of incomes (change of warranty item in the car)”, reads the message at the website.
Besides, the head of the Government possesses a land parcel of about 3,000 square meters, a house with garage with a total area of 343,5 square meters, three apartments with a total area of 342 square meters, a garden cottage and a parking lot in Kyiv. Yatsenyuk also declared his 2010 Mercedes S.
Moreover, Yatsenyuk has some 600 thousand U.S. dollars on his bank accounts.
As 112 International reported, President Poroshenko's total income in 2015 made up around USD 2.4 million.
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain