Yatsenyuk congratulates Parliament, President “on solution of political crisis”
Ex-Prime Minister participated in Kyiv Security Forum
According to press service of Yatsenyuk’s party People’s Front, the politician gave a summary of his service in Prime Minister’s office while attending the 9th Kyiv Security Forum, held on April 14.
“I’m sure there’s no other way for this country than the one chosen by the President and the Government. We laid the foundation for the necessary changes. We need to continue with difficult and unpopular, but necessary reforms in the country. And Ukraine is changing”, Yatsenyuk said.
“We started a new style of political culture in the country. Never before we had this principle of heredity of power, when democracy shows it is capable of working for people’s welfare and stability within the state, when personal interests don’t mean a thing compared with interests of the state and the nation”, he added.
According to Yatsenyuk, after the Revolution of Dignity in early 2014, the demands of the new Ukrainian society raised the bar very high, so the-then government had to act quickly and distinctly.
What to expect from EU-Ukraine summit? 11 October, 13:53
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas