Yatsenyuk: Borders for Ukraine can be opened
Ukraine implemented all the requirements of EU for visa-free regime
“The border will be opened”- said Prime Minister of Ukraine Arseniy Yatsenyuk during his speech in the Parliament.
“I just got back from EU. We`ve met with the President of European Commission. We had very hard discussion about visa-free regime. Despite tough debates and all the intensiveness, I can assure Ukraine implemented all the requirements. The report will be published on December, 15. Ukraine has earned to have visa-free regime. Burdens for Ukrainians will be opened” - says Yatsenyuk.
“Ukraine can possibly get a visa-free regime with EU in summer-autumn 2016” - says minister of Foreign Affairs Pavlo Klimkin.
Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko 23 October, 21:13
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain