Yaresko can replace Yatsenyuk on the post of Prime Minister this week
Earlier, it was reported that Natalia Yaresko previously agreed to head the Cabinet
Already this week the Minister of Finance of Ukraine Natalia Yaresko can replace Arseniy Yatsenyuk on the post of Prime Minister, - reported former US Ambassador to Ukraine Steven Pifer on his Twitter.
“Increasing reports from Kyiv that Finance Minister Jaresko will be appointed new Ukraine’s prime minister, perhaps as early as this week” – wrote Pifer.
Earlier, it was reported that Finance Minister Natalia Yaresko allegedly previously agreed to head the Cabinet, putting forward a number of conditions. At the same time the leader of the Radical Party, Oleg Lyashko said that the Finance Minister has no prospects to become the new Prime Minister.
Poroshenko invites American companies to join National Investment Council 28 September, 19:33
Nuland goes to Moscow to discuss Donbas 4 October, 08:37
Pentagon chief expresses need for nuclear weapons to deter Russia’s threat 27 September, 08:33
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars