Yanukovych's lawyers to provide his explanations on the Revolution of dignity
General Prosecutor's Office will check all materials that will be given
The advocacy of ex-President of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych will provide investigators of the General Prosecutor's Office with explanation of their client in the case of the events during the Revolution of dignity. This stated the Head of the Special Investigations Department of Ukraine’s General Prosecutor's Office Sergiy Gorbatyuk.
"I understand that this will be the lawyer’s selection of his client’s explanations as envisaged by the Criminal Code. Many times this topic has been raised we offered various options, including this one, before the holidays it was the lawyers’ indication that in the near future such explanations will be provided to the investigation , "- said Gorbatyuk.
He added that the General Prosecutor's Office will check all materials will be provided by the lawyers of ex-president.
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case