Yanukovych – top corruptionist, - Transparency International rating
Ex-President of Ukraine is in the list before Brazilian state oil company and President of Panama
International organization Transparency International named the world top corruptionists in a voting on Unmask the Corrupt website. Ex-President Yanukovych topped the rating with 13.2 thousand votes.
Major Brazilian state oil company comes second with 11.9 thousand votes. President of Panama Ricardo Martinelli ranks third with 10.16 votes. FIFA and Chechen fund of Akhmat Kadyrov (father of the current leader of Chechnya Ramzan Kadyrov) are also mentioned in the rating.
The voting was held in three stages. It was summarized on February 10.
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case