World's highest observation deck was built in UK
A 140 meters glass annular facility also has a restaurant, a shop, exhibition and conference halls on tits bottom floor
The world's highest observation deck was built in Brighton, Great Britain. A full panorama of the city can be seen from a height of 140 meters.
Glass annular facility can hold up to 2 hundred spectators. 50 kilometers around are visible in clear weather.
A restaurant, a shop, exhibition and conference halls are on the bottom floor of the tower.
Organizers hope the site to host 700,000 visitors a year and earn some 40 million dollars for the city. This is a project of architects-spouses who created the famous giant panoramic wheel - the London Eye.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain