World isn’t eligible to take political decisions instead Ukraine, - Steinmeier and Ayrault
"Ukraine has signed an agreement with the international community for its future"
The world does not have the right to take political decisions instead of Ukraine to implement reforms, - said in joint statement French and German Ministers of Foreign Affairs - Jean-Marc Ayrault and Frank-Walter Steinmeier.
"In this sense, Ukraine has signed an agreement with the international community for its future. International community primarily gives advice and support to Ukraine. We don’t have the right to take political decisions instead of Ukraine to return political stability and implement reforms for the sake of human well-being.” – said the Ministers.
Also Steinmeier and Ayrault noted Ukrainian reforms progress in energy sector, police sphere and agriculture.
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas