Withdrawal of Russian troops from Donbas and return of Crimea will be on agenda of UN Security Council - Yatseniuk
Prime-Minister announced it during the special session of Cabinet of Ministers due to the Crimean blockade
Two issues are still primary for Ukraine - the withdrawal of Russian armed units from Donbas and return of Crimea under the Ukrainian jurisdiction. This was announced by Prime-Minister of Ukraine, Arseniy Yatseniuk during the special session of Cabinet of Ministers, assembled because of Crimean blockade.
"Ukraine, as a non-permanent member of UN Security Council must put two questions on the agenda. The first question is total withdrawal of Russian troops from Donetsk and Luhansk regions and the second one - is return of Crimea to Ukraine. An urgent obligation of Russia as permanent member of Security Council to respect and maintain Charter of the United Nations”, - said Yatseniuk.
Also Prime-Minister informed, that he has an intention to appeal to Poroshenko to finally set еthe format of relations with occupied territory of Crimea.
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas