Winners of mayoral elections in Ukraine: the first results
Mostly, the results of the elections are already established, but not legislated
Local election in 29 Ukrainian cities having over 90 thousand voters, were held November 15. 112.ua collected the first data (as of 11:00) in all the cities. Data of exit polls and first information which came from the City Election Committees were used. In most towns the results of the election are de facto established, and it is needed just to legislate it de jure.
There were no surprises in Kyiv (Vitaliy Klychko), Lviv (Andriy Sadovyi), Zhytomyr (Serhiy Suhomlyn), Lutsk (Mykola Romanyuk), Uzhgorod (Bogdan Andryiiv), Chernivtsi (Oleksandr Kaspruk), Vinnytsia (Serhiy Morgunov), Kirovohrad (Andriy Raykovych), Poltava (Oleksandr Mamay), Kherson (Volodymyr Mykolayenko), Rivne (Volodymyr Khomko), Zaporizhya (Volodymyr Buryak), Severodonetsk (Valentyn Kazakov). The favorites of first round have won in the second tour.
But in Dniprodzerzhynsk the situation is rather uncertain, as the preliminary data seems to be very controversial. Intrigue, which was not expected to take place, is also kept in Kryvyi Rih. The results of Mykolaiv also make surprise.
Recalling, the voters turnout in the second round of local elections across Ukraine amounted to 34.08%, according to the Central Election Commission.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel mined
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars