Wildfires in US national parks Yellow Stone and Grand Teton
Lightening caused fire on more thatn 11 thousand hectares
Wildfires occurred in two most famous US national parks - the Yellow Stone and the Grand Teton.
The footage belongs to the service of the US national parks. Lightening caused fire, which spread very quickly. The largest fire area is about 11 thousand hectares.
The firemen are not suppressing fire yet, as it is not threatening to residential houses and tourists yet. Meanwhile, 50 persons from a camping near Grand Teton were evacuated already.
American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning 23 October, 18:54
Ukraine, USA discuss lethal weaponry supplies 19 October, 07:47
EU foreign ministers to urge Assad and his allies to come to trial 17 October, 08:30
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars