Wildfires in California destroyed almost two hundred buildings
State Governor Jerry Brown Jerry Brown has declared a state of emergency for two major wildfires
Wildfires in California destroyed almost two hundred buildings. State Governor Jerry Brown Jerry Brown has declared a state of emergency for two major wildfires.
The fire reached the town 130 kilometers North of San Francisco. Several residential buildings, a fire station, a post office and several offices burnt down. No casualties reported, people were evacuated on time.
See also: Catastrophic Canada wildfire
According to the rescuers, 15 hundred buildings around are under threat. The wildfire covered 16 square kilometers and continues to spread. Meanwhile, police arrested a man who is suspected of intentional arson in California.
Generally several dozens of wildfires are ablaze, total area of 1,200 square kilometers is on fire in the west of the United States.
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars