WikiLeaks to publish new documents related to Clinton presidential campaign
According to Assange, publication of new documents will be "very interesting"
Assange said on that he had no personal animosity toward Clinton, however, has a variety of data about the Clinton campaign, the publication of which would be, in his words, "very interesting".
"We know that now this information will cause the maximum interest of the readers, but we have to make it. If the publication had been made after the congress, you can imagine how much the voters would have been furious voting for Democrats", he said.
Assange has not told the details of how WikiLeaks got this e-mail correspondence.
“If we receive the information from the US Intelligence service and after the check we see that it is completely correct, we will definitely publish it", WikiLeaks founder said.
Trump, Clinton shake hands after TV debates 10 October, 07:50
New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed 21 October, 19:14
Final Trump-Clinton debates - best quotes 20 October, 12:17
‘Fight Night’ between Trump and Clinton to kick off in the U.S. 19 October, 09:14
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain