WikiLeaks posted voice letters of the US Democratic Party
WikiLeaks has published 29 voice mails, stolen from the US National Committee of the Democratic Party
WikiLeaks has published 29 voice mails, stolen from the US National Committee of the Democratic Party, which include negative statements of unidentified members of the party, about Bernie Sanders and his influence in the party.
This is the second leak, organized by WikiLeaks. It coincides on the second day of the US National Democratic Congress. Hillary Clinton was officially approved as a candidate for US President.
In both cases, the content was obtained by a hacker attack.
Messages, containing the statements of party activists against Sanders, were included in the number of ordinary messages about upcoming events in the life of the Democratic Party.
For example, one of the parties opposed to Sanders and did not even want to the senator from Vermont to speak during the Democratic National Convention.
Talking about Sanders he expressed as follows: "He is s not a democrat. Please stop this man right now."
The other complains about the role assigned to the supporter of Sanders - Cornel West, who was highly critical of US President Barack Obama.
The release followed after WikiLeaks has published 19 thousand stolen emails the of the Democratic Party on their website last week.
Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook claimed that the leak of documents was made "Russians in order to help Donald Trump."
US intelligence agencies support the version that Russians are behind the hacking of Democrats' email. WikiLeaks founder denies Russian involvement in the leak.
Clinton vs. Trump: first debate 27 September, 15:52
Final Trump-Clinton debates - best quotes 20 October, 12:17
‘Fight Night’ between Trump and Clinton to kick off in the U.S. 19 October, 09:14
Trump, Clinton shake hands after TV debates 10 October, 07:50
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars