WikiLeaks announces release of more than 100 thousand documents involving Turkish authorities
WikiLeaks is making a vast promo campaign for their today's revealing of documnets exposing Turkish authorities
WikiLeaks are going to release more than 100 thousand documents involving Turkish authorities.
They announce this on their Twitter account adding new hash-tags like #ErdoganEmails.
WikiLeaks encourage the world community to share their publications because Turkish citizens are very likely to be cut of these materials, being censored by the authorities.
They are also intriguing public in their Twitter account, saying that the pending megaleak of docs both helps & harms AKP.
The first portion will contain 300 000 emails from AKP.
#TurkeyCoup: AKP supporters should pay attention. Our pending megaleak of docs both helps & harms AKP. Are you ready to find it all?— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) July 18, 2016
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars