White House condemned the mass riot near Ukrainian paliament building
Three Ukrainian guardsmen of 21, 25, and 19 years died as a result of the mass clashes
The Office of the press secretary of the U.S. released a statement NSC Spokesperson Ned Price on the Ukrainian parliament’s vote on amendments on decentralization. "The United States welcomes the Ukrainian parliament’s vote on constitutional amendments on decentralization. This action represents an important step toward comprehensive reform of Ukraine’s governance and the empowerment of regional and local authorities. In addition, this vote shows that Ukraine is steadfastly upholding its commitments under the Minsk agreements to adapt governance structures in certain parts of Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts. The United States condemns the clashes in Kyiv that left at least two dead and dozens wounded outside the parliament and urges all Ukrainians to refrain from violence as a means to achieve political objectives," as said in the statement.
According to the latest information from the National Guard press center, three guardsmen (of 25, 21, and 19 years), are dead as a result of the grenade explosion. Another 141 law enforcers were wounded.
August 31, 265 MPs adopted the first reading amendments to the Constitution regarding decentralization. More than thousand people gathered for a protest rally against voting for these amendments. A protest rally, which was expected to be peaceful, resulted into a mass riot under the flags of political parties.
Nuland goes to Moscow to discuss Donbas 4 October, 08:37
Poroshenko invites American companies to join National Investment Council 28 September, 19:33
Pentagon spots unsuccessful launch of North Korea ballistic missile 16 October, 13:07
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars