We need to influence on Kyiv for this never happened again - Lavrov
"We are taking exhaustive measures to prevent in the harshest possible way any attempt of such infiltration on our territory," - Lavrov
During his briefing on the results of the meeting with his German counterpart Frank-Walter Steinmeier, Sergei Lavrov, the head of the Russian Foreign Ministry said: "We need to influence on Kyiv. No matter what, (including) on how our Western partners will work with friends in Kiev, on behalf of the President, we are taking exhaustive measures to prevent in the harshest possible way any attempt of such infiltration on our territory."
In his turn, Steinmeier said that Germany had no information on the situation in the Crimea, and called the data coming from Moscow and Kyiv contradictory, reported by TASS.
"We have no information, nor separate facts, we only have completely contradictory information from the Russian and Ukrainian sides, of course, we are now waiting for other information. But the main thing - to cope with the situation," - said Steinmeier.
Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land 28 October, 20:43
Halloween is coming in Ukraine 28 October, 19:14
Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side 28 October, 20:04
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case