Watch: Ukrainian embassy in Moscow pelted with eggs and fusees
About 200 protesters shouted anti-Ukrainian slogans, threw eggs and fusees at Embassy of Ukraine
On Saturday night the Ukrainian embassy in Moscow was pelted with eggs and fusees, reports TASS.
About 200 people gathered on Saturday night in Leontievsky alley in the Russian capital. The activists shouted anti-Ukrainian slogans, threw eggs and fusees at Ukrainian Embassy.The action lasted for no more than 20 minutes. No protesters were detained.
Earlier, on June 10, more than 100 activists picketed Consulate General of the Russian Federation in Odessa.The activists brought the horse manure and were going to throw it at the building, but law enforcers stopped them. Activists also set up two symbolic gallows, and threw eggs at the consulate building.
Watch the video of protest near Ukrainian embassy in Moscow:
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists 21 October, 16:40
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars