Washington won't exchange Russians detained in the USA for Savchenko
U.S. Embassy in Russia: the White House adheres to its commitments in frameworks of international law of prisoners’ detention
The United States do not consider an opportunity to exchange Ukrainian fighter pilot Nadiya Savchenko for Russian citizens Viktor But and Rostislav Yaroshenko. William Stevens, Press Secretary of the U.S. Embassy in Russia (RIA Novosti).
“We do not consider such opportunity”, he said, commenting on the information about the possible exchange.
According to the U.S. Embassy representative, Washington remains committed to its boundaries within international and national law on detention of prisoners.
American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning 23 October, 18:54
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland 23 October, 10:33
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee