Warsaw supports extending sanctions against Russia
Poland’s Ambassador to Ukraine Jan Peklo says sanctions need to stay in place until Russia stops its military intervention in eastern Ukraine
Warsaw supports sanctions against Russia until it stops its aggression in eastern Ukraine and return Crimea. Polish ambassador to Ukraine Jan Peklo stated this during in an interview to “Ukrinform”.
“The position of Poland is clear. We should extend sanctions against Russia until it stops its acts of aggression in the war-torn East and return Crimea peninsula”, - announced Jan Peklo. He believes there is no progress in Minsk peace deal.
“We are hoping that a space for a new format of negotiations that was declared by the president Andrzej Duda will appear, and Poland will have its role in it”, - stated Peklo. He added that both Ukraine and Poland are against the construction of the Nord Stream 2 pipelines. According to him the refusal of realization of the Nord Stream 2 will be a test for Poland-German relations.
In Kyiv March of heroes' glory is over 14 October, 18:33
Holocaust Memorial center to be created at Babi Yar, - Poroshenko 29 September, 15:17
Kyiv not to congratulate Putin on his birthday, - Peskov 7 October, 20:15
IMF mission to arrive in Ukraine on October 26 17 October, 19:03
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels