WARNING: Scale provocations expected in Donbas - Intel
According to the Intelligence reports, Russian FSB delivered 200 sets of army combat uniform, but of the Ukrainian Army samples
In the zone of the antiterrorist operation in Donbas large-scale provocations are expected in connection with putting militants on an alert. This is stated in the message of the Main directorate of Intelligence of the Ministry of Defence of Ukraine on their Facebook page.
It is reported that the main enemy's efforts are focused on supporting combat readiness, rotation and reinforcing of battle units, as well as on strengthening the fortifications.
In particular, militants units in Luhansk, Stakhanove, Debaltseve, Novoazovsk and Donetsk were brought to the high degree of combat readiness. Enemy moved four armored vehicles "Tiger" and two 122mm "Grad" combat vehicles in Donetsk direction, Russian Federal Security Service has also delivered 200 sets of Ukrainian Army field uniform.
In this regard, a large-scale provocation by the enemy is expected, which may simulate the offensive by Ukrainian Army forces in the Donetsk and Slovyansk directions", - says the message of the intelligence.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars