Volodymyr Groysman set off to Brussels for Ukrainian week in European Parliament
Reformation of Ukrainian Parliament is a priority issue
Speaker of Ukrainian Parliament Volodymyr Groysman went to Brussels for Ukrainian week in European Parliament, the politician informed on Facebook.
Groysman called Ukrainian week in EP a unique event in the history of the EP and Ukraine.
As part of Ukrainian week reformation of Ukrainian Parliament will be discussed. MPs and leaders of major Ukrainian parties joined Groysman on this trip.
Groysman’s account for six months in office: Top 5 quotes 19 October, 14:25
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
Groysman: ‘State power is institutionally weak’ 17 October, 13:01
Verkhovna Rada allocated additional 270 million dollars for defence 6 October, 16:08
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars