Vitali Klitschko promised to create Ukrainian Disneyland in Kyiv
In the near future, city authorities will present concept of development of Hydropark in Kyiv, which they want to become a Ukrainian Disneyland
In the near future, the city authorities will present the concept of development of Hydropark in Kyiv, which they want to become a Ukrainian Disneyland.
It is reported by the press service of Kyiv mayor Vitali Klitschko.
As Klitschko said in a television broadcast in the near future the Hidropark "would become a place of entertainment, something like Ukrainian Disneyland. Now we are dealing with investors who have extensive experience in implementing such projects and our task is to implement this plan in the coming years", - he stressed.
Recall, as was previously reported, 4 July Vitali Klitschko has already presented a concept for the renovation of the Kiev zoo.
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars