Jean-Marc Ayrault, - Visa-free regime for Ukraine depends on fighting corruption
Economic reform should be continued with "principle of zero tolerance to corruption"
“Visa-free regime with the EU will depend on your progress in fighting corruption. The same applies to the IMF," - said French Foreign Minister Jean-Marc Ayrault during the negotiations with Ukrainian officials.
In turn, German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier said: "We do not specify to Ukraine, with what party and how to move forward… But we all need a state leadership, capable of actions and decisions."
Earlier it was reported that Ukraine has improved positions in the rating of visa restrictions
At a press conference with his Ukrainian counterpart Pavlo Klimkin German Minister also stressed the importance of economic reform continuing using the main "principle of zero tolerance to corruption."
During the meeting with the speaker Vladimir Groisman French and German diplomats said that EU needs a clear signal from Ukraine that reforms will be continued, despite the difficult political situation.
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars