Video of Sushchenko detention appeared online
Previously the court arrested him for two months. Mark Feygin to protect Roman Sushchenko in court
A video of detention of Ukrinform journalist Roman Sushchenko appeared online. It was published in Youtube.
The video shows that Sushchenko is handcuffed and lead to an undisclosed location. One part of the footage is shot inside some building, another one – outdoors at night.
As it was reported earlier, Lefortovocourt in Moscow charged Ukrainian reporter Roman Sushchenko of ‘espionage’ and arrested him for two months. Ukrainian Intelligence in its term denied his involvement.
Mark Feygin, the famous Russian lawyer and human rights activist, would protect Roman Sushchenko in court.
Donbas Conflict: 25 truce violations by Russian-backed militants 14 October, 09:54
Russia is sending its 56th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 22 September, 13:01
UNGA: Poroshenko about Russian military presence in Donbas 21 September, 21:45
Russia to boost strategic nuclear forces training – Ukrainian intelligence 21 September, 20:55
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels