Victoria Nuland visits Yalta European Strategy Annual Meeting in Kyiv
She will also meet with Ukrainian officials, party leaders, NGO members
“On September 10, Assistant Secretary for European and Eurasian Affairs Victoria Nuland will travel to Kyiv, Ukraine, to participate in the Yalta European Strategy (YES) Annual Meeting,” according to the statement of the U.S. state department.
She will take part in the 12th YES Annual Meeting in order to discuss the risks and new challenges of Ukrainian conflict and its impact on the international agenda. Victoria Nuland will to hold a meeting with senior Ukrainian officials, party leaders, and civil society members to discuss a range of bilateral and regional issues.
YES was established in 2004 by Ukrainian businessman and public figure Victor Pinchuk and is led by a distinguished board chaired by President of Poland (1995-2005) Aleksander Kwasniewski. The YES Annual Meetings have brought together heads of state and government including Tony Blair, Bill Clinton, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Dalia Grybauskaitė, Bronisław Komorowski, Leonid Kuchma, Mario Monti, Shimon Peres, Yulia Tymoshenko, Gerhard Schröder, Viktor Yanukovych and Viktor Yushchenko.
It has been held in Yalta’s Livadia Palace since 2004 have brought together world leaders in Ukraine to discuss strategies for Ukraine and Wider Europe on a global level, bring global thinking to Ukraine, and put Ukraine on the international agenda.
Nuland goes to Moscow to discuss Donbas 4 October, 08:37
Pentagon spots unsuccessful launch of North Korea ballistic missile 16 October, 13:07
Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president 26 October, 16:26
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case