Valeriy Chaly, Ukrainian Ambassador to the US, talked of lethal weapons supplies to Ukraine
Valery Chaly, Ukrainian Ambassador to the US stated that he is not not ruling out that the issue of weapons supplies to Ukraine
The issue of supplies of lethal weapons to Ukraine by the United States can be considered again after the US presidential elections.
This was announced by Valeriy Chaly, Ukrainian Ambassador to the US, in his interview with RBC-Ukraine. The official reminded that the decision to provide Ukraine with lethal defense weapons was made in Congress by both Democrats and Republicans. But as long as there is no political solution from the White House.
Chaly said that this year the United States will provide Ukraine with maximum support for the entire period of Ukraine's independence - more than $650 million. $335 million will be allocated to the safety and defense of Ukraine. $50 million may be used for the supply of defensive type weapons. The ambassador did not rule out that the issue of weapons supplies to Ukraine "can be considered once again after the US presidential elections."
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain