Uzbekistan canceled additional customs duties on Ukrainian goods
It is an answer to Ukrainian abolition of additional import duties
Uzbekistan prematurely canceled previously introduced additional import duties on Ukrainian goods, - stated in Uzbekistan government decree № 45 dated February 18, 2016.
“This decision is due to the adoption of Ukrainian Law № 912-VIII of 24 December 2015 "On measures to stimulate foreign trade activities", which provides the abolition of additional import duties for goods imported to the territory of Ukraine from January 1, 2016” - said in a statement.
Also in 2015, Ukraine cut food import rate by 41.5 percent
Recall, February 26, 2015 Ukraine introduced an additional fee of 5-10% on all imports, regardless of countries of origin, including Uzbekistan by the Law of Ukraine "On measures to stabilize Ukraine's balance of payments in accordance with article XII of the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade 1994".
In order to protect its economic interests, Uzbekistan adopted a reciprocal measure for the import of goods originating in Ukraine introducting an additional fee for imported goods from July 1, 2015.
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas