USSR crest will be taken away from the main sightseeing of Kyiv
From the monument, “Motherland-Mother” USSR crest will be taken away
From the monument, “Motherland-Mother” will take away USSR crest, says on Facebook head of Institute of National Memory Volodimyr Vyatovich.
"The monument will be left with a shield but without a crest on it", – he wrote on Facebook.
On May, 2015 President of Ukraine signed down four orders. The documents restrict USSR symbolism and communist parties in Ukraine.
Holocaust Memorial center to be created at Babi Yar, - Poroshenko 29 September, 15:17
In Kyiv March of heroes' glory is over 14 October, 18:33
Kyiv not to congratulate Putin on his birthday, - Peskov 7 October, 20:15
IMF mission to arrive in Ukraine on October 26 17 October, 19:03
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels