USS Ross, Whidbey Island in action at Sea Breeze 2016
Phase 1 of international naval drills in southern Ukraine and Black Sea is complete, - State Border Guard
The management of Sea Breeze 2016 drills announced another open day for the press. U.S. Navy ships Ross and Whidbey Island will run benchmark job in the Black Sea on Monday, July 25, a correspondent of 112 Ukraine TV channel reports.
‘The media day kicked off at 10 a.m. The State Border Guard said that Phase 1 of the naval drills is over; the maritime guard staff performed well. The exercise will be running till the end of the month, and there will be more vessels in the premises of Odesa sea port – not just American ones’, the reporter said.
On July 24, USS Ross hosted a delegation of high-rank officials: Stepan Poltorak, Ukraine’s defense minister, his Moldovan counterpart Anatol Salaru and Ukraine’s Vice Prime Minister on European Integration Ivanna Klympush-Tsyntsadze.
Nuland goes to Moscow to discuss Donbas 4 October, 08:37
Ukraine, USA discuss lethal weaponry supplies 19 October, 07:47
Poltorak: Ukraine aims to become major non-NATO ally of the U.S. 10 October, 10:00
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas