USAID approves reforms at the Ministry of Agrarian Policy of Ukraine
USAID agency is proud to have contributed to the reformation of the Ministry
Agriculture is a very important sector in Ukrainian economy and the major field where investment of the US Agency for International Development is directed at.
Within the previous year Ministry of Agrarian Policy of Ukraine was implementing necessary reforms, including the National Strategy 2015-2020, in order to develop agriculture. USAID is proud to have contributed to development of the strategy, it is said in the official support letter of the US Agency for International Development.
“USAID is pleased to note that, by implementing these changes, the Ministry will reform itself into a more efficient body”, - it is said in the letter.
What to expect from EU-Ukraine summit? 11 October, 13:53
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars