USA will support reforms in Ukraine, – Yaresko
Yaresko says, USA will continue to support reforms in Ukraine
In Davos Yaresko met with Nathan Sheets, USA senior official responsible for advising the Secretary of the Treasury on international economic issues. Yaresko wrote it on Facebook.
Yaresko says, Sheets confirmed USA will continue to support reforms in Ukraine.
During the meeting, politicians talked through IMF financial support and defined next steps of Ukraine towards next credit from USA in the amount 1 milliard $.
In Davos today started International Economic Forum. Main themes this year: forth industrial revolution, humanitarian problems in the World and question of refugees.
Ukraine, USA discuss lethal weaponry supplies 19 October, 07:47
Nuland goes to Moscow to discuss Donbas 4 October, 08:37
Poltorak: Ukraine aims to become major non-NATO ally of the U.S. 10 October, 10:00
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas