USA to allocate $220 million to support Ukraine's reforms
Funds will support Ukraine's efforts to strengthen democratic institutions and rule of law
United States intends to provide Ukraine with $220 million to assist in support of economic, political and energy reforms. The website of the White House posted this after a meeting of Prime Minister of Ukraine Volodymyr Groysman and US Vice President Joe Biden.
This aid package will continue to support Ukraine's efforts to strengthen democratic institutions and the rule of law, development of the foundations for sustained economic growth.
In addition, the funds will be used to accelerate the implementation of the customs reform, fight against corruption, decentralization, expansion and energy independence.
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
What to expect from EU-Ukraine summit? 11 October, 13:53
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars