US will not allow Russia to undermine unity of NATO, - White House
USA warned of retaliatory measures if Russian Federation will continue to show aggression
The White House has warned that in case of continuation of aggressiveness on the part of Russia, NATO will retaliate, reports "Interfax-Ukraine".
"If Russia continues to exhibit aggressive and impudent behavior, then this will be the answer, and a greater presence (of NATO troops) We will do everything to protect our partners and members of our alliance in Eastern Europe." - said on Friday, the US President Deputy Advisor for National Security Ben Rhodes at a briefing in Warsaw.
According to him, "sanctions will be continued if Russia continues its course.""There is solidarity between the members of NATO, and we will not allow Russia to undermine the unity of the alliance", - said Rhodes.
Sweden: Russia aggravates situation in the region 11 October, 12:38
Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds 20 October, 21:30
NATO Secretary General: Those responsible for MH17 tragedy should be punished 29 September, 08:44
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas