U.S., Ukraine to develop joint projects in defense and security sector
Ukraine’s Ukroboronprom met with U.S. Delegation in Kyiv
Ukraine and the USA will work on joint projects in weapons manufacturing and deepen cooperation in security area. Ukraine’s largest state-run defense industry company “Ukroboronprom” reported this after the meeting with U.S. delegation, headed by Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Frank Rose.
“The parties discussed opportunities of exchanging technologies, joint scientific and research work, development and implementation of new technologies in production”, reads the message at Ukroboronprom’s website.
According to Rose, the U.S are ready to contribute to processes of development in Ukraine and hopes for its success.
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars