U.S. Presidential election: Democrats to elect Clinton their official candidate
National Convention of Democrats kicks off in Philadelphia
The Convention is the gathering at which delegates of the U.S. Democratic Party will choose their nominees for President and Vice President of the United States in the 2016 national election. It will be running on July 25–28 at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – beginning exactly one week after the 2016 Republican National Convention.
Previously, the Republicans officially elected Donald Trump as their presidential candidate.
The U.S. presidential election is slated for November 8.
Clinton vs. Trump: first debate 27 September, 15:52
Trump ignored invitation from Poroshenko 21 September, 11:13
Survey: Clinton beats Trump by 4 percent 24 September, 09:20
Ukraine may have to tighten its belt if Trump wins, - MP 21 September, 13:18
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:36OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars