US National Security Agency can break into the network of Russian hackers
This way they try to find out whether the Russians were involved in the attacks on the Democratic Party
Employees of the National Security Agency (NSA) in the United States, may attempt to hack into networks of hacker groups associated with the Russian authorities, to understand if any of them are involved in the recent attacks on the Democratic Party.
This was reported by ABC News TV channel referring directly to the three sources of US intelligence.
It is reported that the head of the legitimate access Department of the NSA Robert Joyce declined to comment on issues related to the attacks on the Democratic Party. At the same time, he noted that the agency has the technical capacity and the legal basis for the organization of "reverse attack" ( "hack back") in relation to suspected groups.
Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition 27 October, 17:31
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case