US military base "Incirlik" in Turkey is temporarily closed
Base is left without power supply, and its entrance is blocked by the local authorities
The military base "Incirlik" in Turkey, which is used by the US Air Force, is temporarily closed. It is reported by local newspaper Hurriyet.
In particular, the base is left without power supply, and its entrance is blocked by the local authorities."Incirlik" is the most eastern European base of US Air Force command. It is also used by joint NATO troops involved in operations against the terrorist group "Islamic State."
Earlier, NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said that all NATO units in Turkey are protected, and they are not in danger.
NATO Secretary General: Those responsible for MH17 tragedy should be punished 29 September, 08:44
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Sweden: Russia aggravates situation in the region 11 October, 12:38
Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds 20 October, 21:30
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case