US Congress declares importance of extension of sanctions against Russia
US representatives also note progress in development of Ukraine
Verkhovna Rada Chairman Andriy Parubiy met with a delegation of US House of Representatives led by the chairman of the "Partnership for Democracy" committee Peter Roskam, reports the press service of the Ukrainian parliament.
Parubiy expressed gratitude for the US support of Ukraine, for the efforts that are being made to help our country. "This support is very important to us in difficult times, when both the reform and the country's security are standing in the foreground," - said Parubiy.
The parties discussed the progress of reforms in Ukraine, the situation in the ATO zone and the development of partnerships.
The US representatives noted the progress in Ukraine’s development. They expressed a commitment to cooperation with Ukraine and advocated for importance of the continuation of sanctions against Russia.
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest 27 October, 13:30
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case