US and EU to find guilty for illegal sentence of Ukrainians in Russia
Ukraine is already drawing up “Sentsov-Savchenko” list of political prisoners, kept in Russia
Minister of Foreign Affairs Pavlo Klimkin announced that the country is working on drawing up a list of sanctions on those involved in illegal detentions and trials of Ukrainian filmmaker Oleh Sentsov and Ukrainian pilot Nadia Savchenko.
"We have already started our work on the list of those who are guilty," said Klimkin in his last interview with the "Inter" TV channel.
Minister believes that there is an urgent need in the “Sentsov-Savchenko” list. "I will cooperate with our European colleagues and with American side,” claimed Klimkin, adding that on the terms of launching international partners to resolving the issue, support of Parliament is necessary. “I am talking about sanctions against those who directly participated in these incorrect and immoral actions against Sentsov, Kolchenko, Nadia [Savchenko], and others," he stated.
On Monday, August 31, Minister scheduled a meeting with the mother of Nadia Savchenko in order to discuss the further actions to release her daughter from the Russian jail.
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee