UP plane from Tel-Aviv successfully landed in Kyiv's Boryspil - video
After yesterday's emergency landing on Israeli airport, the flight to Ukraine was delayed and successfully landed in the Boryspil at 9 a.m.
The plane that performed an emergency landing on Israeli airport yesterday delayed its flight to Ukraine and successfully landed in the Boryspil at 9 a.m.
Airport spokeswoman Oksana Ozhigova reported injuries.
People say - the worst moment was when they learned about the broken chassis. The crew kept explaining safety rules all the time during their emergency landing. As we reported earlier, the airplane from Tel Aviv to Kyiv made an emergency landing at the airport named after Ben Gurion last night with 182 passengers.
The cause of the incident was the failure of the chassis.
Because of this, state of emergency was declared at the airport of the capital of Israel. The airliner circled near the airport, burning fuel to avoid fire outbreak during emergency landing. It landed successfully and took off to Ukraine at 6 a.m. after repairing works.
Rivlin interrupts visit to Ukraine due to Peres’s death 28 September, 09:02
Poroshenko: We are building Ukraine with no place for anti-Semitism 29 September, 12:28
Poroshenko will go to Israel for Peres funeral 29 September, 14:22
Poroshenko: Passing of Peres is loss for entire world 30 September, 10:47
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case